We are Hiring – Artist Programme Manager
We are looking for an Artist Programme Manager to join our team. If you are a go-getter and have a passion to work in the arts sector, this could be you.
- Planning and Coordination – Key person working with the artist to strategise and plan the artist’s day-day activities
- Working with one or more Programme Associates in delivering programmes and initiatives for the clients
- Coordinating and managing end-end of concerts and interfacing with organisers
- Planning, executing and managing the social media platforms for the artist
- Oversee the coordination of logistics for the artiste and co-artistes if required
- Building and maintaining collaborative relationships with clients, partners, and vendors
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- 4 – 6 years experience in an Artist / Event/ Marketing management role
- Dynamic personality with strong organizational skills
- Ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Good writing, editing, organizational, and research skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with event organisers, musicians and artists
- Ability to work independently, and with professional discretion.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanour
- A good track record of managing relationships with cultural and corporate external partners, artists and senior stakeholders
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint, G-Suite